Agile Test for Jira
AgileTest Management allows teams to efficiently manage their testing efforts, ensuring better collaboration, visibility, and control over the testing process
- Streamlined Test Planning
- Centralized Test Case Management
- Seamless Integration with Jira
- Improved Test Execution and Tracking
- Real-time Reporting and Metrics
- Demo video
AgileTest Scripts & Exploratory Test for Jira
- Overview: Find comprehensive general information about the entire project
- Milestone: Specific points that signal anchors along a project timeline.
- Scripts: Provides a quick way to write test script, checklists with the editor, execute and record test results in-line.
- Sessions: Manage test sessions and ad-hoc tests for fast-release cycles and continuous delivery.
- Learn more
- Requirements: Guideline and constraint that shape the design, development, and implementation of the project.
- Preconditions: Ensure that the system or application being tested is in the desired state and meets the necessary prerequisites for the test
- Test Case: Verify the functionality, performance, or other quality attributes of the software.
- Test Plans: Encompass the identification of test objectives and the establishment of a timeline for the testing effort.
- Test Executions: Verify whether the software or system functions correctly, meets the specified requirements, and behaves as intended.
- Demo video / Learn more