Agile User Story Map for Jira
Get out of flat product backlog Design software from the perspectives of your users with User Story Map for Jira.
- Personas at the core of your product: Define and attach personas to user journeys and also your user stories
- Build detailed User journeys: Drag & drop epics to make a narrative flow from left to right and show the backbone of your story
- Plan development by Release or Sprint: Use Release and Sprint swimlane modes to manage your development task
- Data Exporting: Export the board as PNG or CSV and share it with your stakeholders
Roadmap for Jira
Visualize project goals, activities, and assignments on a timeline with Roadmap for Jira by ProductGo.
- Milestones: Provides users with a flexible and customizable set of tools for managing project milestones
- Map roadmap with Jira fields: Easily manage projects and ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals and deadlines
- Plan Tickets: Drag directly from the roadmap view to specify the start date and end date of any ticket
- Drag and Drop Tickets: Drag and drop issues across releases and issues from the Issues without Epics section
Portfolio Board for Jira
Provides users with the most flexible way to create and work with the Story Map. Working across multiple projects with Portfolio Board for Jira by ProductGo.
- Support multiple projects: Manage and track work across multiple projects or products from a single board
- Choose suitable template: Portfolio Board by ProductGo offers 2 Story map templates to choose between 2 or 3 levels
- Change theme & issues color: Enhance visibility and facilitate progress tracking across several projects or products
- Drag and Drop Tickets: Make it easy to move issues or tasks from other projects to the board
- Better UI: Portfolio Board is designed with a modern and intuitive user interface
Agile User Story Map for Confluence
User Story Map for Confluence is a macro plugin that integrates and shows the Story Map for Jira by ProductGo on your Confluence pages. It is a great way to visualize your product backlog and roadmap in Confluence.
This plugin can help teams communicate easily with stakeholders by keeping them up-to-date with changes in the story map.