DevSamurai – Jira Password Expiry Policy plugin enables password expiry policy for your Jira.
Jira admin can configure expiry policy, choose Jira groups as targets of the policy. Notification will be sent before expiry, if users didn’t change their password account will be disabled.
- Password age: password active period
- Mail notification: Timing when plugin starts sending reminder of password expiry
- Policy target group: Jira group that is affected by this expiry policy
- Admin email address: Manager’s email, it will be CC’ed in the notification email
1.0.1 Release notes
- Upgrade to work with Jira 8.5
1.0 Release notes
- Expiry configuration
- Notifications if password expiry
- Disable users whose password is expired
Any question please contact email@example.com