All In One Project Management Platform
Project scheduling, agile boards
- Create projects, Agile boards
- Show and move tasks on boards.
- Place them in confusing, new orders.
Plan features, track bugs, and award tokens. DS-Project lets you customize input forms, use custom fields, and has a rich API.
- Bugs tracking
- Assign tasks to other users
- Build unique task forms for every department.
Project document, wiki
You can write things down and revert them later with Wiki feature
- Project knowledge base
- Write and share document
- Rich text editor
Keeping up with where your team is having lunch is just a few clicks away.
- Interactive chat rooms
- Integrate with other modules
Host Git, Mercurial, and Subversion repositories or connect an existing repository elsewhere.
- Can host repositories locally.
- Observe external repositories such as Github, Gitlab or Bitbucket
- Publish any repository to mirrors.
- Proxy a repository for reading from another source.
- Scale to multiple servers.
- Shows code so you can look at it.
- Leave helpful comments and anecdotes.
- Challenge the test plan.
- Gently place bad code back in the author’s queue.
Supports post-commit auditing, either as a primary workflow or allows rule based triggers to get an extra set of eyes on your code.
- When used with pre-commit code review, provides additional coverage where it matters to you most.
- If you can’t review, cover what you can with Audit.
As your company scales, keep track of activity which notifies you
when things you care about happen (like a specific file being changed).
- Write business rules.
- Warns you about plotting and scheming.
- Build triggers on tasks, commits, revisions, and more.
Supports REST API to integrate with other systems
Want to know more about DS-Project or book a demo? Reach us out!